XLPE Insulation Material and High Voltage Type 132kV power cable
A high-voltage cable (HV cable) is a cable used for electric power transmission at high voltage. A cable includes a conductor and insulation, and is suitable for being run underground or underwater. This is in contrast to a conductor, which does not have insulation. High-voltage cables of differing types have a variety of applications in instruments, ignition systems, and AC and DC power transmission. In all applications, the insulation of the cable must not deteriorate due to the high-voltage stress, ozone produced by electric discharges in air, or tracking. The cable system must prevent contact of the high-voltage conductor with other objects or persons, and must contain and control leakage current. Cable joints and terminals must be designed to control the high-voltage stress to prevent breakdown of the insulation. Often a high-voltage cable will have a metallic shield layer over the insulation, connected to the ground and designed to equalize the dielectric stress on the insulation layer.
1) IEC 60060:2010 High Voltage Testing Technology;
2) IEC 60228:2004 Insulated Cable Conductor;
3) IEC 60229:2007 Test on Extruded Cable Sheath with Special Protective Function;
4) IEC 60230:1966 Impact Test on Cable and Cable Accessories;
5) IEC 60071:2006 Insulation Co-ordination;
6) IEC 60287:2006 Rated Continuous Current Calculation of Cable;
7) IEC 60811:2001 Non-electrical Test & Material Test;
8) IEC 60859:1999 Jointing of Cable and GIS with Rated Voltage of 72.5kV and Above;
9) IEC 60949:2008 calculation of permissible short circuit thermal stability current considering the effect of non- insulated heat;
10) IEC 60885:1988 Electrical Test Methods for Power Cable;
11) IEC 60183:1990 High Voltage Cable Select Guide;
IEC 62067:2006 Extruded Insulated Power Cable
12) Test Method and Requirement with Rated Voltage of 150kV(Um=170kV) to 500kV (Um=550kV);
13) IEC60840:2004 Extruded Insulated Power Cable
Test Method and Requirement with Rated Voltage of 30kV(Um=36kV) to 150kV (Um=170kV).
Meanwhile, our company can also manufacture cable products according to other standards such as ASTM, AS and BS Standard.
1. System Frequency is 50Hz;
2. During Normal Operation, Allowable Maxi Cable Conductor Temperature is 90℃;
3. During short circuit (short circuit duration no more than 5S), Max. Cable Conductor Temperature is 250℃;
4. Cable Service Life is at least 30 Years;
5. No drop restrictions during Cable laying. The ambient temperature should be Min 0℃, or it should be heated before laying;
6. Allowable Max. Pulling force for conductor Cu cable:70N/mm2 Al cable: 40N/mm2;
7. Allowable side pressure Max. 5kN/m;
8. The minimum bend radius is 20D during cable laying, and 15D during operation.
1.HV XLPE Cable 2.Steel Wire Armoured Cable 3. Steel Tape Armoured 4.High Voltage Power Cable 5.132kv Cable 6.110kv Cable
Looking for ideal High Voltage XLPE Cable Manufacturer & supplier ? We have a wide selection at great prices to help you get creative. All the Underground or Underwater Power Cable are quality guaranteed. We are China Origin Factory of KEMA CERTIFICATE CABLE. If you have any question, please feel free to contact us.
Product Categories : High Voltage Power Cable