THHN, THWN, THWN-2 Cable Instruction:
Name: THHN, THWN, THWN-2 CABLE with nylon cover outside hot seller THHN CABLE
Structure:Conduct---pure copper/copper clad copper/copper clad aluminum/aluminum
Size:According to Standard/Sample/Price requirement.
THHN, THWN, THWN-2 Specifications
THHN, THWN, THWN-2 copper wire PVC insulation nylon jacket cable
1.Rated Temperature:75 Degree
4.single core stranded
5.Cross section area:18awg-1000mcm
THHN, THWN, THWN-2 Wire Description:
· UL listed Stds. 83 & 1063 as: Type THHN Wire 90°C in dry locations, Type THWN Wire 75°C in wet locations.
· A-A-59544, NEMA WC-5, UL-758
· Standard Colors(denoted by a dash and number code following the part number below): Black (-0), Brown (-1), Red (-2), Orange (-3), Yellow (-4), Green (-5), Blue (-6), Violet (-7), Gray (-8), White (-9),
Pink (-10), Tan (-11); Striping and Other colors available upon request.
· Gasoline & oil resistant - Type MTW 90°C Machine Tool Wire (stranded only) 105°C AWM, 80°C where exposed to oil.
THHN, THWN, THWN-2 Wire Ratings:
· THHN-THWN: 75°C Oil, 75°C Wet, 90°C Dry, 600V
· THWN-2: 75°C Oil, 90°C Wet, 90°C Dry, 600V
· MTW: 60°C Oil, 60°C Wet, 90°C Dry, 600V
· AWM 1316 to 1321: 80°C Oil, - Wet, 105°C Dry, 600V
· AWM 1408 to 1414: 60°C Oil, 60°C Wet, 90°C Dry, 600V
· AWM 1452 to 1453: 80°C Oil, - Wet, 90°C Dry, 600V
· T90 NYLON: 60°C Oil, - Wet, 90°C Dry, 1000V
· TWN 75: - Oil, 75°C Wet, - Dry, 600V